Our top priority is the well-being and safety of our guests and team members.
We are focusing on appropriate cleaning and disinfecting protocols. We have listed some of the extra steps taken in addition to our already high standards regarding hygiene, sanitization and cleaning to ensure a safe stay for everyone.
What we are committed to
- Please stay home if you have a cold or other flu symptoms.
- Hand sanitizing stations are placed strategically at all areas of the hotel. Hand soap is available in all restrooms and hotel rooms.
- The staff has been instructed to follow social distancing in all areas of the hotel.
- All areas of the hotel will be cleaned daily. Sanitization of high touch surfaces, such as door handles, furniture, payment terminals, lift buttons, key cards, railings and faucets, has been increased.
- Guest rooms will be cleaned and sanitized carefully after each guest.
- Laundry will be handled with 100 % hygienic measures at our affiliate cleaner.
- We attempt to avoid unnecessary visits to our guest rooms during your stay.
- Breakfast is served as regular buffet style, while paying extra attention to hygiene and sanitation guidelines.
- Regarding the breakfast room and Bar Runar seating arrangements, we will reflect the advice and guidance of local health authorities.